Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vacation Bible School

Caroline went to VBS at my dad's church this year...and she had a blast! I'm so glad she was able to go, since you have to be 4 at our church. The first night they stuffed toy turtles for children whose belongings have been distroyed by natural disaster and our conversation about it went like this:

Caroline: I made a turtle.

Me: Really, who did you make it for?

Caroline: For families.

Me: Really, what families?

Caroline: For families who don't have any toys. I have nine toys so I don't have a turtle, but they have no toys so they get the turtle.

Me: Well, that is nice of you, and yes you do have a lot of toys.

Caroline: I have nine toys! (and then she proceeded to count to nine on her fingers the whole way home)

It suprised me, though, that she really got the concept of giving to others because she has enough! Wow...she gets more than I think!

Here she is dancing to the music...my little dancer!


She was showing me her dance after VBS. Oh, by the way...thank's King's for the pj's! This is the nightgown ya'll gave her for her bday, and i think it is the ONLY thing she's worn to bed since:) She is actually quite obsessed with the slippers too!!

0 comments: