Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Weekend with Becca

A couple of weekends ago, Becca stayed Friday night and most of the day Saturday with us, and then Caroline went with them Saturday night. It had been a while since she spend an extended amount of time with Becca and she had SO much fun!! We went to Clay Cafe Friday night and Caroline made a "beautiful" plate (read: 15 layers of all different colors...hmmmm), Becca made a cute bunny with clothes on, and my mom and I made suprises that we can't talk about yet! Then on Saturday we went to The Falls ALL day!

She was concentrating SO hard on her plate!!






This was the first time I ever let Caroline in the "big pool" without me or Dale right with her. I figured with Becca in there and with me right on the side of the pool, it couldn't be too bad! It really boosted her confidence in the water.

0 comments: