Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Basketball...

So everyone knows I'm a bit (yes...understatement) obsessed with sports. Well, this time of the year is my absolute FAVORITE!! Basketball season is underway, football games are still going on...perfect!! Caroline and I went to the TTU v. Washington game...yes, just the two of us! We sat right in the middle of a bunch of students and had a blast. Caroline wanted to rush the court with everyone else, but I had to be the responsible mom and say no:) She loves going to the games...she knows the difference between offense and defense and can switch out what she is screaming during the game...I am SO proud!! hahaha

Looks like the Red Raiders are going to have a pretty good team this year. I'm excited for Big 12 play to start and we'll see what happens! We are definately already better than I expected us to be this year.

0 comments: