Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas (eve) Morning!!!

Santa came a day early to my h0use! I let Caroline sleep in my room the night before so she didn't wake up and walk into the living room without me being able to enjoy watching her:) She got an easel, a digital camera, some movies, some books and a bunch of little stuff from Santa. He decided to not go too overboard this year....I must say, I was very proud of him!! hahaha





She also enjoyed opening presents from Mommy and showing each and every one of them off for the camera....here is a sample!!






SNOW!!!!!! After Santa stuff, breakfast and opening presents, we went outside to enjoy the snow! Caroline enjoyed making snow angels and starting on a snowman. Once she sprayed water in my face from the spray bottle we had out there, I decided we were going to have a short snowman and call it a morning!!!




0 comments: